Department matters :
1. Matters relating to technical support & motivational inputs to Sericulturists for Sericulture Development.
2. All Matters relating to :
- Popularization of Sericulture as a means of earning and employment generation.
- Matters relating to Legalization of silk worm egg production e.g. seed quarantine and expansion of Silkworm food plants cultivation.
- Extension programmes for demonstration and manufacturing on Silk Reeling and Spinning & follow up action.
- Production of silk yarn, dress materials & furnishings and Export & import of the same.
- Conservation of Environment with relating Sericulture activities.
- Expansion of Sericulture and its related activities in the State.
3. Matter relating to Central Silk Board for implementation of programmes/Projects for development of Sericulture Industry in the State. Certification of pure silk through SMOI (Silk mark of India) to promote production of pure silk fabrics for foreign exchange earning.
Who is Who :
|O. Nabakishore Singh, IAS||Principal Secretary [Sericulture]||-||-|
|Devesh Deval, IAS||Joint Secretary [Sericulture]||-||-|
|N. Jugeshwar Singh||Under Secretary [Sericulture]||-||-|